Complaint Review: Earth Spells By James

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Reported By: Palm Beach Florida
  • Earth Spells By James
    Internet

I ordered a basic Love Spell from James. While he was very friendly in his first emails and gave me a suggestion of how to proceed, when I wrote back to simply give him the history of other spellwork I'd been doing (so that he would know all of the facts), he basically wrote back an incredibly rude and insulting email and said he refused to work with me.

All I had done was give him a summary of other spellwork that I had done, so that he could make an informed decision of how best to proceed. I did or said nothing that warranted a rude response. While he did refund my money, I didn't want a refund. I wanted him to do the spell I had purchased, and he refused to do it, for no good reason.

Don't work with this guy. He's a rude jerk, and frankly emotionally unstable.

Searchn_123
Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/earth-spells-by-james/internet/earth-spells-by-james-completely-rude-and-unprofessional-refused-to-do-the-work-i-had-pur-281675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
4Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

We agreed on a simple contact spell. Her man left her six months earlier. And I told her, it would be best, to get them speaking, before anything else. She agreed. Then she starts adding, all these extra demands. She was ripped off, by several other casters, and lost thousands of dollars. By the way, I was charging her $19.99.

To continue, she wants me to cleanse away, all the other work she got done. I explain to her, in a professional manner, that her other issues, are not part of this casting. However, I will take some extra time to address them, and get back to her with what I see around her, in relation to these other spells. She then writes back, and begins adding more about how her ex was abusive, and can I help with that as well. So finally I tell her, I feel it is best for her to move forward without my help. I mean, how much am I supposed to give. I felt, that no matter what, I offered, it was NEVER going to be enough.

So, I provided a speedy refund, and my blessings. I feel she is lashing out me, because of the anger she holds from her past experiences. I mean she lost thousands of dollars, and did not have any results.

I would let this go, I understand everyone has an opinion, and I respect that. But her personal attacks on me, are untrue, and if anyone is rude, it would be her. By the way her name is Jeannie, in case you hear from her.

I pride myself, on helping others. However, in her case, I felt she was beyond help. My honesty, and professional conduct, are now distorted, by this obviously angry woman.

To sum things up. I refused to work with her, after she sent me several emails, with added requests. With-in twenty four hours, of our initial contact, I provided her a prompt refund, and wished her well. I stand by this choice, and feel, that I "ripped her off" in no way. She even says, I provided her a refund, in her angry testimonial. Those are the facts, of my dealings with Jeannie. You can decide for yourself, if I am in the wrong, or not. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company