Complaint Review: Earthlink.net

• Earthlink.net
    St Louis MO
    St. Louis, Missouri
    USA

Earthlink.net Can't even upload a simple html file to a web site I purchased, Pro Programmer 20+ years. Saint Louis Missouri

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I can't even upload a simple html file to a web site(s) I purchased. I've been a proffesional programmer for 20+ years. C code and Java. 100's of game titles all over the world (my little monsters).

I've never had so much trouble updating a simple a web site before. In 2010 earthlink web sites were easy to FTP to, and alter.Not anymore... I can't even FTP (using good ole WS_FTP) to howardericharbaugh.com ... won't let me in. Stuck using their really nice (but seemingly crooked) EasySiteWizard. The site is howardericharbaugh.com

They tell my the problem is templates... ok my fault . I give up.

NO FTP? just a simple html web page I want to post on the web... I can't... What an awful country it's become.

So I got a Hostway site just to get my simple "Urantia Facebook World Poker Tournement" rules etc. [continued below]....
.......

And they say their parking page is messed up now...lol, what a coinicidence.

Buy a web site last night: howardericharbaugh.net & temp site: howardericharbaughnet.siteprotect.net can't get to either!

I think there must be some web hosting service which can display a simple html page for $154... do you know any?

Sincerely,

H. Eric Harbaugh

GT2001/GameGallery/PlatinumTouch Coin-op Game Developer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/earthlinknet/st-louis-missouri/earthlinknet-cant-even-upload-a-simple-html-file-to-a-web-site-i-purchased-pro-program-1048542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content