Complaint Review: Eastgate Woods Apartments

Eastwood Drive
    Batavia, Ohio
    USA

Eastgate Woods Apartments Edward Rose And Sons Renters Beware Batavia Ohio

I have lived here at Eastgate Woods for five leases now and wish to share a horror story.  The apartment coud be considered a tenament.  Maintenance men try and enter the apartment even when they are not invited and I was sitting in the living room when one opened the door and said, I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was home."  It was reported and that was the end of it.  We have mold in the carpet, water damage in two bedrooms, not one of the closet or other doors match, cracking and falling ceilings and you should see the "quality" work they do.  Repeated requests just go unanswered and then I discovered the requests were even gone. Management ignores everything and the office staff misquotes the law and is disrespectful and certainly not helpful.  There are a list of other problems and I keep current photos of the damage.  A tenant here lasts maybe a year. [continued below]....

.....  They treat you well the first week and then it is, "who are you."  My lease is up in March and we are outta here.  I have never failed to pay the rent ontime and keep and maintain the apartment, but there is only so much I can do.  There are lots of drugs here and upreported robberies and more.  The rents do not match what you get.  Stay away is the best advice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2017 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eastgate-woods-apartments/batavia-ohio-45103/eastgate-woods-apartments-edward-rose-and-sons-renters-beware-batavia-ohio-1407813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content