Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Tue, March 27, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2007

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
Easton Consulting Group
1320 State Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Easton Consulting Group Ripoff Stole my money didn't send my paperwork line is always busy Champlain New York

*Consumer Comment: They got me as Potomac Fidelity

Easton consulting group was supose to send me a packet, I first spoke with them in december of 06', they never did. A cpouple of months later I called to see where it was and a lady told me they had problems between jan 11th through dec. 11th and she would re-issue or I would have to go through the bank to file a claims to get my money back. I told her to re send it.

After thinking about it some more I changed my mind and called the bank nut the bank told me it was too late for them to file a claims to get it back it has been over 60 days. Ever since then I have been trying to call this company back and all you can get is a busy signal ANY time of the day any day of the week.

They took $349.00 out of my checking account on november 24th and now I cannot get it back!!!!!! I want my money back and a friend I work with has done the same thing and she can't get ahold of them to get her money back. It was a SCAM and I plan to call the attorney generals office of GA tomorrow to see what I can do to get it back.

Dana
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2007 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/easton-consulting-group/champlain-new-york-12919/easton-consulting-group-ripoff-stole-my-money-didnt-send-my-paperwork-line-is-always-busy-241094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easton Consulting Group

They got me as Potomac Fidelity

AUTHOR: Tasha - (U.S.A.)

Hi I have been gotten by this same company when they called themselves Potomac Fidelity. Then a few months later they changed their names to Easton Consultant. My story is posted with a few other under the Potomac Fidelity name.