Complaint Review: Easy Homes 123

• Easy Homes 123

Lakeland, Florida
    United States of America

Easy Homes 123 Steve Mitchell Be smart dont be a victim!!! Lakeland, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: If you want the truth call me or my attorney Jeff Appel

I had people warn me not to use this company, but i needed a place to stay. now my family and me are looking for a home real fast because the house we are staying in is being forclosed on, now I have to come up with money and time i dont have to move again. be smart do your homework find out if the house you are renting is paid for. I did to late. They say they are helping homeowners by taking over their mortgage and rent the homes for them, but they never pay the mortgage, the homeowner gets screwed and the renter gets screwed. These people dont own these homes and they only care about theirselves. STAY AWAY FROM EASY HOMES 123 and STEVE MITCHELL!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/easy-homes-123/lakeland-florida-/easy-homes-123-steve-mitchell-be-smart-dont-be-a-victim-lakeland-florida-543997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

If you want the truth call me or my attorney Jeff Appel

AUTHOR: Mr easy - (U.S.A.)

We have not lost any home to foreclosure. Any questions please call me Steve Mitchell at 863-640-7355 or call my attorney Jeffery Appel 863-644-4003 if you want the truth. We are a great company to rent or sale property from.

This person was evicted for non payment and is using this weak tool to try to get revenge. It is unfortunate that they can have a voice that is so effective when they are clearly wrong and just want to hurt others. I hope this does not effect anyones opinion of our company.