Complaint Review: Easy Saver and Proflowers.com

• Easy Saver and Proflowers.com
    easysaverrewards.com
    Internet
    United States of America

Easy Saver and Proflowers.com Scammed by Proflowers , they gave info to 3rd party who then put a DRAFT on my account! Internet

I ordered flowers from Proflowers.com on Mother's Day
I kept on getting this popup to get free shipping on the order.

I clicked it and put in my email address and as far as I can remember that was it.

then about two months later I noticed two different companies were drafting my account.

one was easy saver rewards for $14.95 every month and the other was cmg saver or something for 9.99  a month and they had been doing this since Mother's Day.

I did not give either of these companies my credit card info so they must have gotten it from Proflowers.

I called both companies to complain and easy saver refunded my money in 14 dollar installments

the other company was a lot harder I had to get discover card to run a fraudulent charges investigation which took 30 days but finally did get the money back .

thanks Discovercard

CD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/easy-saver-and-proflowerscom/internet/easy-saver-and-proflowerscom-scammed-by-proflowers-they-gave-info-to-3rd-party-who-the-488019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content