Complaint Review: Easy Way Transport LLC

• Easy Way Transport LLC
    112 Sedgewick Ave
    Stratford, Connecticut
    United States of America

Easy Way Transport LLC my company was never paid for vehicles transported for Easy Way Transport Stratford, Connecticut

*General Comment: I can provide help

my company hauled nine vehicles from CT to WI for $4,500 with a five day quick pay arrangement we submitted all inspection reports and bills of lading  via facsimile we contacted the company to confirm receipt of the required paperwork, and confirm the payment check would be cut and mailed in five business days when payment wasn't received in 14 days we called and left messages. on the occasions when we were able to speak with someone, promises were made by Easy Way to cut and overnight a check. about 45 days after hauling the load we were no longer able to contact Easy Way Transport - their phone number had been disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/easy-way-transport-llc/stratford-connecticut-06615/easy-way-transport-llc-my-company-was-never-paid-for-vehicles-transported-for-easy-way-tr-978265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

I can provide help

AUTHOR: J & W Trucking - (United States of America)

I am an Investigator and I have help carriers collect monies owed to by Easy Way Transport. You can contact me 214-534-2803 and I will go into further details.