Complaint Review: Easybus

park view
    Internet
    United States of America

Easybus Buses cancelled London, Internet

I had a really bad experience with Easybus. I have made a booking for a transfer to Luton airport from London Earl's court on Cromwell Road. I waited for more than 40 minutes for a bus to show up and..nothing.
 In the end, I called the "direct line" and a robot has told me that all the buses from Earls Court to Luton Airport HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. I arrived late at the airport and I missed my flight.

When I asked the lady at the Luton airport  desk, she did confirmed that the bus was indeed cancelled, but she did not offer any refund and she made me pay again for the trip back to London.

I wrote a complain to the so called "customer service" form, but I did not get any reply. They do not have any phone number, email address...nothing. Probably that says a lot about their services..

I don't know if I will get any compensation for all the extra expenses incurred with re-booking another flight and the transport back and forth from the airport, but my advice is to stay away from them. There are other companies that go to Luton airport...

Cristian

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/easybus/internet/easybus-buses-cancelled-london-internet-985134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content