Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Day before surgery I made appt for my nails as I never tried EAU Spa before. They booked me at 1:00 when it was for 2:00. They could not accommodate me but nails only. Ok I said mistakes happen. They left me standing without showing me where to undress. Finally I spoke up they kept saying "hsomeone is on their way". 20 minutes I leave thinking I have waited long enough. Hotel Manager Jason was nice and tried to resolve the issue. Then he took me to spa manager CHARLOTTE. night mare. She took me back had to leave to find robes. Dirty ones laying around she finally came back then took the clean ones when she picked up the dirty ones. I asked several girls who came in if I could have robe and slippers. Sure they said but never to return. After another 15 minutes I left and nice Jason saw me and asked me again what happened. I explained CHARLOTTE was no help and deserted me right after he left. I paid for a special event they had which was going on and they took people back after I had arrived. I asked them if it was because I was casually dressed in my favorite ripped jeans. They alll said absolutely not but I have no idea why I was treated like that. Haha little do they know I am a year round resident and spend a fortunes in Spa's especially when season is over and the staff need work. I am also an amazing tipper so really the therapists are the ones who suffered by my treatment of the staff. I felt bad for my nail tech who was waiting Arizona for me because she not only lost what the hotels pay her but she miss a huge gratuity. Sad ;[ They need to hire experienced staff who can train those girls. They are rude unprofessional unknowledgeable. I was so stressed that day wasting 50 minutes of my time it was to late for me to book another and my surgery the next morning meant I had to stay in for two weeks. They really did mess up in so many ways.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2016 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eau-resort-and-spa/manalapan-florida-33462/spa-staff-left-standing-for-50-minutes-manalapan-florida-1339542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EAU Resort and Spa