Complaint Review: Ebates. com

• Reported By: thinfool — Palm City Florida United States of America
  • Ebates. com

Internet
    United States of America

My account shows a balance to be sent to me.  It should have posted on their 2/15/13 date.  It did not. Now, more than two weeks later, I cannot contact them to correct this problem.  I sent a note via there website.  I googled a phone number and no one answers, but the voicemail is FULL.

This, and they have no problem sending me daily teasers about their latest "deals".  Why am I not going to jump at the chance to save X% at the abc.com (or whatever) store thru ebates?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ebates-com/internet/ebates-com-overdue-rebate-payment-no-contact-online-voicemail-full-internet-1024280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolved quickly!!! Great service once contact was made.

AUTHOR: thinfool - ()

This issue was resolved very quickly.  Ebates seems to be a company that is concerned with doing things right.

While anyone can have issues with technology (and do), Ebates could have avoided this problem by having current information available on their web page.  The voicemail on the listed phone number was full, thus there was no way to contact ebates.  (the onsite webmail didn't seem to work either)

Reading similar reports on this website led me to use the Ebates contact email for Facebook.  This worked very well...within 3  hours my issue was resolved.

Note to Ebates:  NOT EVERYONE HAS FACEBOOK> In fact, many avoid Facebook like the plague.

Please update your webpage to reflect current, active contact information.  Do not rely on social media.

Finally, thank you for the quick resolution!

Ebates would like to resolve this for you

AUTHOR: Dylan - ()

We are very sorry to hear about this delay.  When an Ebates payment is not sent out, there is always a reason.  We would like to provide that reason here, but we don't know your full name or email address.

Please send me a message to this email address that we use to help members on our Facebook wall and on forums like this:  facebookhelp at ebates.com

I look forward to resolving this for your, if it has not already been resolved.

Sincerely,