Complaint Review: EBAY--MIGHTYGALAXY

• Reported By: NotBowingtoHitler — Arizona USA
  • EBAY--MIGHTYGALAXY

Internet
    USA

EBAY--MIGHTYGALAXY miss.kitty.kat steal, thief, nasty, ebay, mightygalaxy, miss.kitty.kat Internet

First, I bought a conair steamer on Ebay from MightyGalaxy. He is a thief. He shipped it through Amazon as "a gift" to avoid paying them anything and get shipping FREE. The tracking on Ebay was fraudulent. It said it would be delivered Friday. I had a stalker. So I received "A GIFT" from someone I didnt know on Wednesday. Tracking on Ebay still said Friday. After 3 days of calling Amazon and being told "for security" they couldnt tell me who "sent me a gift", I just happen to check the Ebay tracking.

It was now changed to the correct tracking and it said "Delivered". I wrote to this jerk--MIGHTYGALAXY and he wrote back "So your upset I delivered it early."Both Amazon and Ebay security said this was against their policy and they made a full report. Now I try the steamer and it doesnt work!

I open a return and the seller doesnt make any arrangement for it to be picked up. The label provided requires he set a pickup date. Otherwise I have to open a UPS account and pay for pickup. I contact him and he refuses to do anything else.

Meanwhile I post to Ebay community to make people aware, he has a bunch of negatives and I want feedback myself and two Mods--either stupid as heck or they are his friends take my post down. I reported them to EBAY and EBAY reps say using the User name to report this is NOT AGAINST COMMUNITY POLICY and this DOES NOT fall under shame and blame posts.

Miss.Kitty.Kat and another idiot named  li-ornesh  have harassed me and made me post this on over 100 websites and blogs trying to be the NAZIS who hold their hands over my mouth against EBAYS policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2017 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ebay-mightygalaxy/internet/ebay-mightygalaxy-misskittykat-steal-thief-nasty-ebay-mightygalaxy-misskittykat-1403918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content