Complaint Review: Ebay

• Ebay
    www.ebay.com
    Internet

EBAY ONLINE FRAUD ON EBAY Internet

I was trying to sell a car on ebay and during the process there was fraud on our account, so they agreed to give us credit to sell another item..sounds great i thought so they did as they promised and gave me the credit.

Well within the next three weeks we were trying ot sell more items and the same thing happened, this time they did not agree to reverse the fees because they said that there wasn't fraud when I had many e-mails proving so. I have been fighting with them for over a month over a 5.50 charge that they will not reverse.

I am done fighting with them it is not the money that is the problem it is the matter of fact!

Jasmine
riverside, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ebay/internet/ebay-online-fraud-on-ebay-internet-289532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content