Complaint Review: ECampus Owned By Book Company LLC

• ECampus Owned By Book Company LLC
    2415 Palumbo Dr
    Lexington, Kentucky

ECampus Owned By Book Company LLC Buy back Scam Lexington Kentucky

I wish I had researched eCampus before I sent them books. The web is full of stories like mine and is quite simple. After getting a quote for a buyback price, I sent them the books in January. The site specifies that they will pay within 4 to 6 weeks. After waiting 6 weeks, I called and was told 2 more weeks. I waited the two weeks and called again. This time the person said I MIGHT be paid in another two weeks.

After researching them, I discovered people who have never been paid after waiting for months. Beware of doing business with them. They are located in Lexington, Kentucky and I plan to complaint to the state attorney's office. Maybe if enough of us do it, they will look into this company's scam.

Tracy
Novi, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2009 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ecampus-owned-by-book-company-llc/lexington-kentucky-40509/ecampus-owned-by-book-company-llc-buy-back-scam-lexington-kentucky-442783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content