Complaint Review: eCampus

• eCampus

Internet
    United States of America

eCampus Wrong book, Refund Issues Internet, Internet

I used to order my books from this company. I ordered a book for this semester and was shipped the wrong book. I was told the book I needed was out of stock, so I should ship back the wrong book and I would receive a refund within 2-10 business days.

I shipped back my book, and three months later, I still do not have a refund. I have called three times and was always told to wait longer. Now eCampus is claiming I never shipped the book back. I will never deal with this company again. I once had the same thing happen with Chegg and they refunded my money within 5 days.

Do not purchase textbooks from this company! My mom has now called several times and they have hung up and laughed at her each time. They have very poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2011 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ecampus/internet/ecampus-wrong-book-refund-issues-internet-internet-795154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content