Complaint Review: EconomyBookings.com

• EconomyBookings.com

Internet
    USA

EconomyBookings.com Don't Use - Dishonesty New York Internet

This guys booked a car rental for me and charged my debit card.  They then sent an email saying that the car rental agency doesn't accept debit cards and to make sure I bring a credit card when I pick up the car.

I emailed them back stating that I didn't have a credit card and if that was a condition of the rental, it should have been stated first before they charged me (When I was booking the card, I specifically searched car rentals with a debit card & and with other agencies, it would decline the rental immediately when you tried to reserve it with a debit card).

I immediately asked them to cancel the reservation and refund my money.  They did not.  After haggling, they eventually gave me back some, but kept a significant portion.

Stay away from these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2017 04:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/economybookingscom/internet/economybookingscom-dont-use-dishonesty-new-york-internet-1394099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content