Complaint Review: Ecostumesite.com

• Reported By: Ashburn Virginia
  • Ecostumesite.com
    ecostumesite.com
    Internet

Ecostumesite.com never shipped my costume but charged my credit card Online Internet

*Consumer Comment: I got scammed too!

I ordered a costume on October 14. It has been 2 weeks now and it still has not arrived although the website says it only takes 3-4 days. They charged my credit card but won;t respond to my emails and their phone doesn't even work. It says it has been temporarily disabled. It turns out Im not the only one they have scammed!

Nikki
Ashburn, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ecostumesitecom/internet/ecostumesitecom-never-shipped-my-costume-but-charged-my-credit-card-online-internet-386006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I got scammed too!

AUTHOR: Emily - (U.S.A.)

I ordered over $100 worth of merchandise from ECostumesite.com on Saturday October 25, 2008. I requested next day shipping...and my package hasn't come yet. I sent an e-mail a few days ago because I never got a confirmation e-mail or tracking number. This e-mail was never responded to. I called their costumer service line a few days ago and was asked to leave a message. I checked the costumer service number on the website again today to make sure I had the right one, and the number on the website now is different than the original number I called. I have no costumes and Halloween is the day after tomorrow. How can this be prevented in the future? And how can I get my money back and secure my credit card and other information that I gave to the site?