Complaint Review: Ed Graham at Graham's Remodeling

• Ed Graham at Graham's Remodeling
    4868 Marshall Dr.
    Omaha, Nebraska
    United States of America

Ed Graham at Graham's Remodeling Graham's Custom Pianting and Remodeling This guy is a HACK! Never Give Him Your Money and most of all upfront. Omaha, Nebraska

Ed Graham at Graham's remodeling is a crook! He did very shotty work on my home and did not finish his work for the money he was paid. He was very agressive with me when I was candid about not being satisfied with his craftsmanship stating he will put a lien on my home when in fact he did not even finish the work from the deposit I gave him. I do not trust him and it did not take very long that I felt very uncomfortable having in my home and that hiring him was a huge mistake.

Ed Graham advertises on Craigslist and if you happen to find him looking for remodeling work don't walk run! Ed Graham claims he is the best in town at the lowest cost. You get what you pay for.

I made the mistake paying for part of Ed Graham's services upfront which he did not honor. Please do not take my word for it there are several very bad 1 star reviews about Ed Graham on Contractors.com and a very disturbing article online I found about him that Channel 6 News reported on. I should have done more research before I hired him.

I rarely write reviews yet consumers need to know about this guy so they will not be taken like I was and many other people. Please do your research what hiring a contractor there are many good ones out there however, Ed Graham is not one of them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ed-graham-at-grahams-remodeling/omaha-nebraska-/ed-graham-at-grahams-remodeling-grahams-custom-pianting-and-remodeling-this-guy-is-a-hac-1043580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content