Complaint Review: Eddie Bauer

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Reported By: Donald — Worcester Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Eddie Bauer
    6600 Alum Creek Dr.
    Groveport, Ohio
    United States of America

Eddie Bauer Neil Fiske, President and CEO Eddie Bauer Quality and Customer Support Is No Longer Groveport, Ohio

I have had nothing short of a product failure in an Eddie Bauer goose down comforter for which the total invoice amount was $519.39. After a hone conversation with a customer service specialist, I returned the comforter with a letter requesting repair or refund, since they no longer carry this premium product.

Right now Bauer has my comforter and my money since they only issued a credit for $160.06 with no explanation. Finding this unacceptable I have requested my comforter be returned to me, but have not received a response. I am a long time customer of this widely acclaimed "expedition outfitter" and find I am being treated with total disrespect, and not like one of their many customers who pay the bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eddie-bauer/groveport-ohio-43125/eddie-bauer-neil-fiske-president-and-ceo-eddie-bauer-quality-and-customer-support-is-no-l-846002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content