Complaint Review: Eden Relocation United Express Moving Systems Moving Company

• Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • Eden Relocation United Express Moving Systems Moving Company
    6506 Capistrano Ave
    West Hills, California

Eden Relocation United Express Moving Systems Moving Company Eden Relocation Moving Company. Stay Away. Hellish Experience West Hills California

My experience with a moving company could not be worse. Eden Relocation are unprofessional and the people who I have been dealing with there, Particularly David Moyal have not returned calls and have lied many times.

Eden was supposed to move us from LA to NY while keeping our stuff in storage for a few months. We called them to schedule a delivery date 3 weeks in advance. We gave them the date. It is now almost a month later and still we have not gotten our stuff. They have continuously been dishonest about delivery dates, they are evasive and elusive and are a real scam.

They have caused me and my family tremendous stress. The worst part is that my stuff still has not arrived. I am anticipating that given their track record my stuff will be in bad shape if I ever get it.

This is a horrible company. Stay away. Beware.

Dardar
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2008 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eden-relocation-united-express-moving-systems-moving-company/west-hills-california-11238/eden-relocation-united-express-moving-systems-moving-company-eden-relocation-moving-compan-376320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content