Complaint Review: Edible Arrangements

• Edible Arrangements

Nationwide
    USA

Edible Arrangements overpromised, unbelievably under delivered Nationwide

I placed and paid for an arrangement to be delivered on Monday.  After there was no delivery, I contacted the local store on Tuesday and left a message.  I did not recieve a return call.  I contacted the coprpate customer service and spoke numerous times with a supervisor who assured me that my arrangement would be delivered by end of day Tuesday AND my money would be refunded for my inconvience.

By Wednesday, surprise, there was no refund or delivery.  Now, I have told a family, who just lost thier fsther, to make sure someone was home to accept a delivery for 3 days, that has never arrived. How embarrassing.  There were many other issues they needed to tend to, not make sure someone was home to accept a delivery that never came.

Not only did this company take my money, but assured me numerouse times that my order would be delivered, they stated that my money would be refunded.  I was told by the supervisor, that each arrangement is created and delivered the same day.  If it is not delivered for some reason, it is "thrown away as it can not be delivered the next day"  I wonder who has been enjoying my paid for arrangenemts for the past two days?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2017 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/edible-arrangements/nationwide/edible-arrangements-overpromised-unbelievably-under-delivered-nationwide-1358993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content