Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, February 06, 2017

• Reported By: Anonymous — South Carolina USA
Edmond Elijah Fennel
Columbia or Myrtle Beach , South Carolina USA

Edmond Elijah Fennel, Elijah Scams women out of money via POF Columbia or Myrtle Beach South Carolina

*General Comment: Smh

*Author of original report: With attachment

*General Comment: Sad

*Author of original report: Response to comment

*General Comment: Pathological Liar!! Yes he is

I met Elijah Fennel on POF. He was very charming and knew all the right things to say. We seemed to have clicked instantly. We were in a relationship and all of a sudden "his past" started catching up with him. He told me he was in jail twice because of some old tickets he didn't pay. He went so far as to act like his son, Dre', was messaging me the last time. In the end, I found out the hard way. It was all a scam. He used my emotions to get money out of me. I felt bad for him because I thought he was a good guy and his past really did catch up the him and he wanted to stay on the right path. He said he lost his job and said anything to go with this elaborate story. He even sunk so low as to meet my kids and lie to them as well. As soon as I gave him a larger amount of money to help get his car out of the impound, he blocked me from his phone and Facebook. I heard from him 3 weeks later but apparently it was an accident. [continued below]....

..... Any women that meet this man or any other man on any dating sites, DO NOT give them money, no matter how urgent or sad the story sounds. These crooks are crafty and often use these platforms to seek out unsuspecting women. They are skilled at paying attention to everything about you and using it on you to get what they want. It makes everything sound genuine. I have pictures, text messages, videos, and his profile information if anyone needs it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2017 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/edmond-elijah-fennel/columbia-or-myrtle-beach-south-carolina/edmond-elijah-fennel-elijah-scams-women-out-of-money-via-pof-columbia-or-myrtle-beach-s-1354474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edmond Elijah Fennel

#1 General Comment

Smh

AUTHOR: Ms. North Carolina - (USA)

I am just now seeing this report on the infamous Edmond Elijah Fennell.  Dude didnt rip me off for any money, but he did a number on my heart (last year).  This guy is a pathological liar.  He didnt stick around me long (I think he knew I was on to his lies).  I think I got out easy compared to what Im reading now.  After me and him quit talking or should I say he quit talking to me he blocked me on social media.....I ran into someone who knew him from way back in the day.... and his words were "Elijah is slick....unless he has changed".    Well evidentally not!  I just hate i wasted what little time I did on him!   But Karma is a bi%#h!  As a matter of fact I think he is getting a little taste of it now.

With attachment

AUTHOR: - ()

I just hope that other women research him before they get had. Yes, he blocked me the very same day. He said he was on his way to me and was going to move in and I never heard from him again. This was Jan. 4, 2017. I have plenty of pictures. I have videos with his face, although theyes are inappropriate to post. I also have every message and texts ever sent between him, "his son", and me. What kind do you want me to post? I'll attach a text message.

#3 General Comment

Sad

AUTHOR: Chi chi - (USA)

Yeah that sounds just like him. I'm pretty sure his oldest son doesn't know anything about any of the lies he tells... He is no good to no one, I'm sorry this happened to you but I'm glad you exposed him for the devil he certainly is. Should've been exposed along time ago. If you don't mind me asking, did you give him the larger amount of money recently? Then he blocked you from social media and his phone. Can you post other pictures? How long did you date? Elijah is just sorry as they make them. Stay clear of this 40 year old boy!! He has absolutely nothing to give or offer anyone but heartache & headache.

Response to comment

AUTHOR: - ()

When he accidentally contacted me he said, "Hey". I said "Hello". Then he asked "What is your other number". I replied, "What other number? Who do you think you texted?" then I sent a bunch of middle finger emojis. He never responded. I really just wanted to see if he was going to come up with a lie that he thought could possibly top all of that.

As far as his son, Elijah told me that his son was about to go out to sea since he's in the Navy. He then acted like he was his son the last time he got locked up so it looked like his son was texting me with updates on "his dad" while he was locked up. He was saying how his dad was such a good guy and all of his friends and family abandoned him in his time of need when he always helped them. He was texting me from another number and all. He said he wanted his dad to hurry up and get out because he was going to have to go out to sea soon and wouldn't be able to keep helping. I'm pretty certain that his son never even knew about any of that and that his dad uses him in his lies like that. He's just pathetic. I just don't want other women to have to learn the hard way.

#5 General Comment

Pathological Liar!! Yes he is

AUTHOR: Chi chi - (USA)

What happened when he mistakenly contacted you? His son couldn't have contacted you as he doesn't even live in SC. So that's the 1st lie right there. He is a opportunist & will get whatever out of whomever. STRAIGHT DEADBEAT DVD