Complaint Review: EDPReporting, Visa Acclaim Card

• Reported By: Dayton Ohio
  • EDPReporting, Visa Acclaim Card
    Edpreporting.com
    Internet

EDPreporting.com, Debitcardsupport.com Visa Acclaim CardEDPReporting, Visa Acclaim Card ripoff Blank Internet

*UPDATE Employee: mAYBE YOU TO SHOULD TRY CONTACTING DEBBIE

Below is the debit information provided to me by my credit union. On 10/03/2006 the company indeed made a withdrawel without my authorization from my savings account.

I have made several email, live chat help, and live operator help attempts to contact them regarding this.

In all of my attempts, I have never talked to an associate nor has one contacted me. My efforts to peacefully resolve this dillema are through.
I am strongly considering legal action and local media alerting. I really need help with these rip-off scam artists.
Please see below for the exact information given to me by my bank

10/03/2006
Description
"Visa_AcclaimCard DIRECT PAY"
$ -159.95<--withdrawel $ 45.14<--remaining balance

Harvey
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2006 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/edpreporting-visa-acclaim-card/internet/edpreportingcom-debitcardsupportcom-visa-acclaim-cardedpreporting-visa-acclaim-card-ri-216015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

mAYBE YOU TO SHOULD TRY CONTACTING DEBBIE

AUTHOR: Bridgett - (U.S.A.)

sIR i APOLOGIZE IF YOU HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT SOMEONE FROM OUR OFFICE BUT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT IS VERY BUSINESS. As I have suggested to many others you should try to contact Debbie she is not hard to get in touch with and I'm pretty sure she would be happy to assist you.

Good Luck