Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Adult Career & Continuing Education companies on Education & Instruction topic

Showing 1-25 of 4,002 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 20 2017
Prime trucking academy springfield missouri They kept my dot card and my 100 dollars.plus sent me home saying they had other qualities candidates..my recruiter wouldn't help me either recruitor Derrick Stevenson..it was discination due to me being a white women and my size..im 5.4 96 pds Springfield Missouri Author: Evansville, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prime trucking academy springfield missouri Springfield , Missouri

Oct 19 2017
FCC Florida Career College TOXIC Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: FCC Florida Career College FL

Oct 16 2017
ITT Specialists ITT Career used reverse psychology to get me to sign with their ridiculous scheme. St. George Utah Author: Savannah, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: ITT Specialists St. George, Utah

Oct 16 2017
Training For Me Pty Ltd Training For Me Coffee Training For MeGillian Robb Droyt Robb Con Artist Training Company Clarkson Western Australia
Author: Other Adult Career & Continuing Education: Training For Me Pty Ltd Internet

Oct 12 2017
Heritage college las vegas I was a student in 2001 & they issued a diploma without me completing the courses my training was inadequate to be successful in the field. Las vegas Author: Santer, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heritage college las vegas NV

Oct 09 2017
Stomp Out Bullying.org Stomp Out BullyingRoss Ellis A Non-Profit Fraud.Scam for money New York City Internet Author: Queens, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stomp Out Bullying.org Internet

Oct 08 2017
M.O.B.E. (My Online Business Education) Matt Lloyd - income primarily from recruiting new "consultants," pushed to go into debt to buy highest position ($60K) to get full commissions - Windermere Florida Author: West Saint Paul, Minnesota Adult Career & Continuing Education: M.O.B.E. (My Online Business Education) Windermere, Florida

Sep 26 2017
Aquatic Solutions Andy bad place to go NYC NY New York Author: New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Aquatic Solutions

Sep 26 2017
SLRC SLRC- Student Loan Relief Center I made 3 monthly payments of $199 and was told that my payments each month from there would be $105. After making my 3 payments I wasn't able to fine a number to contact them Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Diboll, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: SLRC Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Southwest University at El Paso, Texas In all honesty, I hate Southwest University at El Paso, Texas. The instructors, despite a few, really don't care about the students' education.  Don't do it. El Paso Texas Nationwide Author: Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southwest University at El Paso, Texas Nationwide

Sep 17 2017
Funding Site Support Pleasant Grovus This company has been charging my bank of first $3.82 then $59.95 without my consent Pleasant Grove, Utah Author: Houston, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Funding Site Support Pleasant Grovus Internet

Sep 15 2017
IADT Iadt ChicagoIadt online Tampa Fl Closes and I am still paying on loans and they had free comeback relearn for anything with outdated programs Internet Author: Montgomery, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: IADT Internet