Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Adult Career & Continuing Education companies on Education & Instruction topic

Showing 1-25 of 3,883 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 26 2017
Front Sight, Ignatius Piazza Front Sight Firearms Training Institute Great training...Upgrades are a scam Pahrump, NV internet Author: wilmington, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Front Sight, Ignatius Piazza internet

May 25 2017
Career and education services Interview went wrong Newark New Jersey Author: East Orange, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Career and education services Newark, New Jersey

May 23 2017
DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII I attended to Denver Business College in Honolulu Hawaii in 1997 for APPLIED SCIENCE IN MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINITRATION. I RECIEVED MY DIPLOMA. THE SCHOOL IS VANIZED. I APPLIED TO COLLEGE AND THE SCHOOL CANNOT RETRIEVE THE TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE THE DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE NEVER EXISTED. MY STUDENT LOAN IS IS MAX OUT I CANT FIND A JOB AND CANT GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO ACCOUNT FOR MY CREDITIAL. TOTAL RIP OFF. PLEASE ADVICE. HONOLULU HAWAII Author: Watertown, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII

May 21 2017
Student financial support, Erik Nordstrand Advertised tuition cost reduction, accepted payment, did not make any payments towards balance Internet
Author: Newark, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Student financial support Internet

May 16 2017
Ashworth College Ashworth College Fraud Certificate Progam Norcross Georgia Author: Newcastle, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ashworth College Norcross, Georgia

May 16 2017
Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Asset protection Agency Association Loss prevention scam Van Nuys CA West Palm Beach Miami Nationwide Author: West palm beach, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Nationwide

May 15 2017
Platinum Millennium Publishing Ty Cohen Online order scam - addding items to a purchase that were not selected Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Adult Career & Continuing Education: Platinum Millennium Publishing Internet

May 13 2017
B.C.T.I. Never knew there was a lawsuit against them I was never contacted! What do I do?! Tacoma Nationwide Author: Tacoma, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: B.C.T.I. Nationwide

May 11 2017
Everest online I can't get any info for all the time and money I put into this schooling online. All I get are machines to other sites and a huge bill that I paid and no actknowlodge of any of the courses that I took. Tempe Arizonia Internet Author: Colbert, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest online Internet

May 09 2017
At Home Professions Beware!!!! Do not sign anything with this dirty company! Internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: At Home Professions Internet

May 09 2017
American Trades Institute of Dallas ATI Career Center, Now closed, Feeling cheated Dallas Texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: American Trades Institute of Dallas Dallas, Texas

May 09 2017
Florida career college FCC Fraudulent publicity and fraudulent information Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Florida career college TX

May 06 2017
MOBE Ltd. Automateddailyincome.comMy Online Business Education Ltd Beware of these emails! Malaysia Internet Author: Breckenridge, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: MOBE Ltd. Internet

May 04 2017
Kaplan University Financial Aid Fraud Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

May 03 2017
Columbia College CCIS Lack of communication regarding financial aid Columbia Missouri Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Adult Career & Continuing Education: Columbia College Columbia, Missouri

May 03 2017
Joseph Nelson ,Mt Helix Education,: Cheating me and making empty promises; San Diego California Author: Singapore, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Joseph Nelson San Diego, California

May 01 2017
PCDI Canada AKA Ashworth college They stole my money it's been 3 months since completing my program and I haven't received nothing from them not even my diploma. I can't even get hired anywhere Oakville, Ontario Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Adult Career & Continuing Education: PCDI Canada Oakville, Ontario,

Apr 30 2017
Lorenz university Lorenz high school They gave me fake diplomas took my money Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lorenz university Lorenz high school Internet