Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Adult Career & Continuing Education companies on Education & Instruction topic

Showing 76-100 of 3,999 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jul 17 2017
Suzanne Evans Coaching Hell Yeah Programs Suzanne Evans-The Queen of Deception Murriels Inlet South Carolina Author: Folly Beach, South Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Suzanne Evans Coaching Murriels Inlet, South Carolina

Jul 12 2017
American intercontinental university School ripped off student after 3 years of attending Schaumburg Illinois Author: Memphis, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: A

Jul 12 2017
Southwest Phlebotomy LLC SW Phlebotomy Southwest Phlebotomy SCAM!! Dont waste your money!! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Lubbock , Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southwest Phlebotomy LLC Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Socrates Academy charter school Larry Peroulas Defamation of character, false accusations, so Larry Peroulas destroyed my career as an educator, made me lose my job and retirement Matthews North Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Socrates Academy charter school Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 10 2017
Puttin on the Tips Signed up for classes Monday -Thursday but instructor only allows you to come on Thursdays which would take a year or more to complete the program. When I signed up, I called to confirm I would be able to work as slow or as fast as I was able and she said all students work at different paces and it would be accommodated, which it's not.  Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Puttin on the Tips Ocala, Florida

Jul 06 2017
College Network & South Eastern Financial I do not recommend College Network and South Eastern for any dedicated, hard working individual trying to make a future. They will harass you for fraudulent debt. Nationwide Author: Chantilly, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: College Network & South Eastern Financial Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
ProDumps.com; ProDumps; sales@trainingtech.uk; umair idrees ProDumps is a SCAM Do Not purchase exam dumps London Internet Author: Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: ProDumps.com Internet

Jul 03 2017
Intellibiz Intellibiz Scam Limington Maine
Author: Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Intellibiz Limington, Maine

Jul 03 2017
Equitable acceptance corp Student loan forgiveness Internet Author: Scotch plains, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable acceptance corp Internet

Jun 27 2017
University of Phoenix online Tuition rip off Phoenix Internet Author: Queensbury, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix online Internet

Jun 27 2017
University of Phoenix They gave me the run around about my financial aid and never receive pell grant now I owe them a 1,000 some dollars Phoenix Nationwide Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Collins School of Design Al Collins Graphic Design school I was led to believe that they would help get me a job and that my credits would be transferable to any college. Which they weren't. The colleges would not even honor any of my classes plus my degree was worthless. I am still paying for getting nothing. Tempe Arizona Author: Jasper, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Collins School of Design Tempe , Arizona

Jun 23 2017
Tigrent learning Deceptive practices Edmonton, Alberta Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Adult Career & Continuing Education: Tigrent learning Internet

Jun 21 2017
My Student Advisors/Student Advisors They claim to be able to help you with your student loans - my research says its a SCAM! Torrance California Author: Wallingford, Kentucky Adult Career & Continuing Education: My Student Advisors Torrance, California