Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Colleges and Universities companies on Education & Instruction topic

Showing 1-25 of 5,064 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 12 2017
Jones International University (JIU) Ripped off acused of plagiarism did not do the dean offered no help sidded with instructor told to retake or drop out retook instructor quit on me could not contact held and kept sone refund money knew they were closing then gave me the degree over charge. Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: Jones International University (JIU) Internet

Oct 11 2017
student financial help center student loan consolidation enter Author: tucson, Arizona Colleges and Universities: student financial help center Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Jones International University jiu.edu the University closed and now I cannot get my Leadership, Administrative, Educational Degree Centennial Colorado Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: Jones International University Centennial , Colorado

Oct 08 2017
Kaplan University Kaplan College Fraudulent University/worthless degree Nationwide Author: Paris, Texas Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
California Coast University Ripoff and they made waste your time Santa Ana, Ca California Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Colleges and Universities: California Coast University Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Westwood College Westwood College ATM False information about accreditation, curriculum, internship, transfer of credits and job placement Atlanta Georgia Author: Ideal, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 02 2017
IADT Chicago sold to sanford brown colleges Never sent me my assosciates degree after I graduated and paid a 4,000$ charge that mysteriously showed up on my account after I signed a graduate release form stating I owed the college $0. Now I am having difficulty getting my transcripts sent out and I cannot get ahold of anyone via iadt phone numbers or samford brown colleges phone number previously chicago, now online only Internet Author: st charles, Illinois Colleges and Universities: IADT Chicago Internet

Oct 02 2017
Strayer University I was lied to, they stolling money that pay for a class that I have not attended in this year 2017 July wipeout financial info is scam." They got paid with out me being under aware a scheme move I want to sew the b*****d tax return was all wrong to for my benefits they need to be sewed." Washington DC Washington Author: Paducah, Kentucky Colleges and Universities: Strayer University Washington DC, Washington

Oct 02 2017
Cash Advance Inc., Speedy cash,Stephanie_smith4@outlook.com, david shaw, jaquline moris, william paige Legal Proceedings agains me regarding a cash advance case number ESB654585/B docket number 58263/15 austin Texas Author: Medford, New York Colleges and Universities: Advance America Inc. austin, Texas

Sep 30 2017
Keiser university Charged for classes that i did not take Clearwater Nationwide Author: ankeny, Iowa Colleges and Universities: Keiser university Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
Zakaria Mahmood INTCAS Zakaria Saqib Mahmood INTCAS Student Visa Fraud Machine Exposed London Internet
Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: Zakaria Saqib Mahmood Internet

Sep 25 2017
Better Planet Books Sends Previous Editions But Isn't Obvious About It Nationwide Author: Virginia Colleges and Universities: Better Planet Books Internet

Sep 22 2017
My Free Cams ALESIA_4U Model says she needs money for surgery or lost her phone so please send money via WU romania romania Author: Nevada Colleges and Universities: My Free Cams Internet

Sep 20 2017
mbadissertation.org SCAM mba papers copies sold as orginals dont know they hidding information Internet Author: Singapore, Other Colleges and Universities: mbadissertation.org Internet

Sep 27 2017
Independence University - Center for Excellence in Higher Education Inc. Job Ad Looking for Instructors Without Credentials Salt Lake City Utah Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: Independence University salt lake city, Utah

Sep 06 2017
REAL ESTATE EXPRESS realestateexpress.com Cheating Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Colleges and Universities: REAL ESTATE EXPRESS Internet

Sep 05 2017
topcolleges.com Steven Roy Goodman BAD EXPERIENCE WITH STEVEN ROY GOODMAN OF TOPCOLLEGES.COM Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: potomac, Maryland Colleges and Universities: topcolleges.com Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia