Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Tutoring companies on Education & Instruction topic

Showing 1-25 of 955 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 17 2017

Oct 16 2017
Sam Ovens Sam Oven - unresolved refund request New York Internet Author: California Tutoring: Sam Ovens Internet

Oct 13 2017
Eye to Eye National aka Eye to Eye aka E2E A scam in disguised using the name of helping disabled children! New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Tutoring: Eye to Eye National Internet

Oct 02 2017
Spectrum Information Security Inc. Michael Pleasant, Matthew Toussain Beware dont work for this scam company and clients beware San Antonio Texas
Author: Texas Tutoring: Spectrum Information Security Inc. San Antonio, Texas

Sep 12 2017
zarantech online trainingzarantech elearningzarantech sap learning They don't provide proper trainer as promised their trainer are not even certified Nationwide
Author: aukee, Iowa Tutoring: zarantech Nationwide

Sep 02 2017
Math Made Easy Did not issue refund in spite of money-back guarantee Brooklyn New York Author: Poplar, Wisconsin Tutoring: Math Made Easy

Aug 31 2017
ERP Self Training erpselftraining.com Emails:Erp Self Training . com via mail12.suw15.mcsv.net reply-to: Bought training Videos for online download but they charged my card and never send me the training videos. Internet  Author: Ottawa, Ontario Tutoring: ERP Self Training Internet

8, Report #1391917

Aug 10 2017
ZaranTech Zarantech llc zarantech software pvt ltd zarantech training Zarantech llc is a fraud company they are conning people. Alok and Deepak are scam artist. Iowa Internet Author: Alabama Tutoring: ZaranTech Internet

Aug 09 2017
WritersLife.org David Steel They charged my credit card for the purchase but I never even received a return email acknowledgement nothing and no product and no video ad promised Po box 644 Garner, North Carolina WritersLife.org Internet Author: Truro , Nova Scotia Tutoring: WritersLife.org Internet

Jun 06 2017
info@killexams.com KillsExam.com This company is claiming that they have the CISCO'S CCNA Security exam questions when in reality they are marketing the same questions that are free at Quizlet.com For verification just download their demo and google the question and then you will find the very exact question at quizlet.com. This exam is based in India and is scamming prospective CCNA Security students. DO NOT BUY THE TEST... UNKNOWN Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Tutoring: info@killexams.com Internet

Jun 03 2017
Personnel Concepts Notice-Labor Law Poster Labor Law Poster San Dimas California Author: BRONX, New York Tutoring: Personnel Concepts San Dimas, California

May 15 2017
Wyzant takes qualified tutors off mailings Houston Internet Author: Houston, Texas Tutoring: Wyzant Internet

May 09 2017
Solomon Jay, Solomon Jay Baba, Solomon Jay Holmes Professional Legal Con Man and Thief Macon Nationwide Author: Macon, Ohio Tutoring: Solomon Jay Nationwide