Complaint Review: eFaucet.com

• Reported By: Krafthefer A — Durango Colorado
  • eFaucet.com

, Select State/Province
    USA

Efaucets.com It took months, and many calls, to get refund. Internet

I ordered sink strainer baskets on March 20, 2013. They were the wrong ones and I returned them on April 5, 2013.  By June I had not received the credit card refund.

I then started making calls every week for a month with no refund!  I did indeed finally get a refund, after stepping up my calls to everyday. I got on a first name basis with customer service representitives.

If this happens to you. Don't give up. Take notes, track names, record dates. Keep bugging them until they give in. Expect a restocking fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/efaucetcom/select-stateprovince/efaucetscom-it-took-months-and-many-calls-to-get-refund-internet-1073018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content