Complaint Review: efaucets.com

• Reported By: Jonathan — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
  • efaucets.com

Internet
    United States of America

efaucets.com They seem to think they can keep your money without providing a product , Internet

I was willing to let slide that it took them nearly two weeks to deliver the product I ordered, despite that their website said the product was in stock.

I was willing to overlook the fact that the product was damaged and had to be returned.

I was irritated when they then said the product would not be back in stock for replacement for another two weeks (despite still showing stock on the website). But things happen, I was content to take a refund so I could reorder somewhere else without ill-will.

But now they are holding my refund hostage. It's been nearly a month and I have neither the product nor my money. When I ask for a status update I get an answer that amounts to "you'll get it when you get it".

This is unacceptable. Do not do business with this company, they clearly take a very cavalier attitutide towards their responsibilities and especially towards other people's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/efaucetscom/internet/efaucetscom-they-seem-to-think-they-can-keep-your-money-without-providing-a-product-in-984526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content