Complaint Review: efavormart

• efavormart

Internet
    United States of America

efavormart ya ya efavormart Rude and unprofessional, Internet

This company is unprofessional and rude. They didnt send me all my items and didnt send an email explaining why or when I would be receiving them. There flowers are cheap and dollar store quality. They say they are real looking. how is it fair that I would have to pay 20% restocking fee and shipping both ways on a product that is low quality.

The customer service is horrible. They never respond to email and when you get on a live chat they take forever to get to you. They dont answer all your questions and cut you short. Instead of apologizing or explaining they keep sending links to there policies which are complete ripoffs. They hang up on the chat when it doesnt benefit them. I am in complete shock that a company can get away with this. How dare them treat a customer like this. I spend a few 100 dollars and was planning to order more things but I will not.

I asked to speak to the owner or to get the name of the owner and they ignored me. They gave me the corporate name which they said is ya ya efavormart. I specifically said the first and last name of the owner. They ended up giving me the name Mike Lee after asking several times. I dont even know if thats the right name.

I asked them to check on an item I didnt receive and they are so lazy and careless that they told me to just put a note on the return package. Why would I do that if I would have to pay shipping to return. I wanted to cancel the item before it got to me so I wouldnt have to pay restocking fees and shipping. I had ordered 2 of this item and only received one. I was going to return the one i got cuz it was such poor quality so i knew I wanted to cancel the second.

They are rude and unapologetic. They give you short answers, ignore what they dont want to answer to, and completely stop responding to the chat when they dont like where the conversation is going.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/efavormart/internet/efavormart-ya-ya-efavormart-rude-and-unprofessional-internet-856624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content