Complaint Review: Egghead Alert

• Reported By: stocktrader — Parkesburg Pennsylvania
  • Egghead Alert

Internet
    USA

Egghead Alert Nathan Gold of Egghead Alert Stole Money, Didnt honor 30 day refund they promised, would email me to convince me to stay with service instead of give money back San Fransisco California

Signed up for thepennystockegghead.com Alerts for $97.00......promised refund in 30 days if you didnt want to continue service.

3 weeks into this service, the picks were not good, they couldnt even be traded, low volume, high risk....definitely pump and dump to benefit Nathan Gold.....

I emailed him to just refund my money.  Well within my "NO RISK" trial period.  Instead of complying, he tried to convince me to stay on as a memeber and kept telling me how I didnt understand stocks or his picks......I never seen anything like this.......I just want my money back.

I emailed him nicely the last 2 months, the convincing me to stay emails stopped and no responses anymore, no refund either.  Complete scam and stole my money. Stay far away from Egghead Alerts and Nathan Gold (digger)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/egghead-alert/internet/egghead-alert-nathan-gold-of-egghead-alert-stole-money-didnt-honor-30-day-refund-they-pr-1150369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content