Complaint Review: Eggies

• Reported By: don't buy EGGIES online! — RALEIGH North Carolina USA
  • Eggies

Internet
    United States of America

Eggies GETEGGIESTV.com Egg in my face - $20 for product $31.96 for shipping & handling??? SERIOUSLY??? Internet, Internet

Once I received my confirmation on July 8th, there was no address or anything to contact them to cancel my order. I never heard anything else and thought the order was cancelled until the shipment confirmation which also did not list any way to contact them.

This is self explanatory I do believe:

Product CodeDescriptionPrice (each)QuantityExtended
23088Eggies System s/12 + Egg Slicer

Sub-Total:20.00
Sales Tax:0.00

Processing & Handling:31.96

Total:51.96

Now I read they will be available at my local stores so I thought I'd return them. However, the shipping and handling are non refundable so by the time I pay to return them, I'm just deeper in the hole! WHAT A RIP OFF!! This should be ILLEGAL!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eggies/internet/eggies-geteggiestvcom-egg-in-my-face-20-for-product-3196-for-shipping-handling-763489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content