Report: #221909

• EHarmony
    www.eharmony.com
    Internet

EHarmony Not Worth the $$, Deceptive Practices Internet Internet

I have bought subscriptions for EHarmony's internet dating service twice. Each time, something very peculiar has happened.

Before buying a subscription, I would get SEVERAL matches each week. Then, once I forked over my money, the matches dwindle down to less than 1 each week. Miraculously, as my subscription period is nearing its end, I begin receiving LOTS of matches again!

The first time this happened, I didn't keep track of it - it sort of dawned on me after the fact. This time, I have documented exactly how many matches I have been receiving each week, while also noting the relationship between the beginning and end of my subscription. I have about 1 more month left.

I've tried their "recommendation" of expanding my search criteria to no avail. I've pretty much concluded that this service is, as best, seriously flawed, and, at worst (and most probable), DECEPTIVE! I certainly will not make the mistake of buying a 3rd subscription!

K
Neptune, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2006 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eharmony/internet/eharmony-not-worth-the-deceptive-practices-internet-internet-221909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content