Complaint Review: Eharmony.com

• Reported By: Mosinee Wisconsin
  • Eharmony.com
    300 N. Lake Avenue, Suite 1111
    Pasadena, California

Eharmony.com Deceptive and Not Clear and Hard to find their cancellation Policies Pasadena California

I signed up for what I thought was just a 3 month subscription. Aftr using their program for about three weeks I decided that it just wasn't working like they say it should. I then went to cancel my subscrition and had a very hard time finding a number to call to do so. I had to go on Google to actually find the number.

I then called and talk to them and and they told me that I could cancel but that I signed up for a 1 year progrm and that they were going to charge me 2 more payments of $79.80 and that they could not cancel those payments.

I think that they are very deceptive in their way of doing business and I would not recomend them to anyone. They make things very hard to find because they don't want you to beable to cancel something that does not work very well.

Businesses like this are only out to take your money and provide as little information as possible for you to contact them and try to get your money back or cancel your account.

I hope that someone will do something about Eharmony ripping poeple off with their deceptive policies.

James
Mosinee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eharmonycom/pasadena-california-91101-4123/eharmonycom-deceptive-and-not-clear-and-hard-to-find-their-cancellation-policies-pasade-393615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content