Complaint Review: Eight Squared - Enzyte

• Eight Squared - Enzyte
    eightsquaredin@yahoo.com
    Nationwide

Eight Squared Inc., Enzyte ripoff! North Carolina

I tried there free trial of Enzyte @ $9.95 for shipping. On the internet in July there was nothing about a Continuity Program, but in August (there new ad) effectitve 8/1/04 it told all about this Continuity Program. About Aug. 17th I recived 2 months worth of this useless product at a charge of $79.95. Calling Eight Squared Inc.

They told me that I could not return, and if I did I still would have to pay. I returned there product in there package RETURN TO SENDER DID NOT ORDER. Now they said they never recived it and i'am stuck with a credit card charge of $79.95, no product and they are telling me the Post Office rip me off.

Dan
Bullhead City, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2005 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eight-squared-enzyte/nationwide/eight-squared-inc-enzyte-ripoff-north-carolina-126319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content