Complaint Review: Eire Island Resort & Marina

• Eire Island Resort & Marina
    4495 W. Darr-Hopfinger Rd
    Port Clinton, Ohio
    USA

Eire Island Resort & Marina You pay then a 10yr assess fee to get out of land Deed so they can sell to someone else Port Clinton Ohio

Erie Lsland Rerort & Marina tricked me in to buying a Deed, and this is not what I understould I was geting, and then when you try to get out of the sale and sale it back to them, you find out that you can't sale it at all, and that when you are gone your kids will be stuck with it,

You can how every pay them over $4000 to give it back to then and not made a cent so they can sale it to someone eles and make money off of them, I don't know but that sound like double dipping to me.

I don't pay someone if I sale my house and not make anythink back out of the deal.

Someone one needs to look in to all of thies places that do this kind of think and STOP it so the consumer will be told right up front what is going on and don't get scamed as I have in this trap that they set up for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2015 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eire-island-resort-marina/port-clinton-ohio-43452/eire-island-resort-marina-you-pay-then-a-10yr-assess-fee-to-get-out-of-land-deed-so-the-1260001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content