Complaint Review: E.J Sullivan - Collection Manager - North Shore Agency

• E.J Sullivan - Collection Manager - North Shore Agency
    270 spagnoli Road
    Melville, New York
    United States of America

E.J Sullivan - Collection Manager - North Shore Agency - NSA North Shore is trying to collect on a subscription to Collectible Automobile. Melville, New York

Collectible Automobile sent an offer to try one issue and if you didn't like it, write cancel on the bill, return it, and that would be it.  I did this since I wasn't happy with the writing content of the magazine.  I did not receive another issue.

Collectible Automobile began billing me getting gradually more threatening, finally saying they were turning me over to a collection agency.  Then I got the notice from North Shore agency Inc. saying "This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose."  I can pay the $29.95 subscription fee to settle this account.  An opportunity to reinstate your subscription to Collectible Automobile and to receive the remaining issues.

I not only will not pay for this "subscription," I'm going to put the word out to everyone I know to stay away from any free issues of Collectible Automobile because of their "stalker" subscription practices.  No means "No!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2009 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ej-sullivan-collection-manager-north-shore-agency/melville-new-york-11747/ej-sullivan-collection-manager-north-shore-agency-nsa-north-shore-is-trying-to-coll-494697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content