Complaint Review: Ekaterina Komkova

• Ekaterina Komkova

Internet
    Ukraine

Ekaterina Komkova this person decieved me of approx £10000 Nikolaev Internet

*Author of original report: resolved

I was with this woman for 3 and a half years, over the course of the 3 years, i met her on abbprx 5 occassions. We got engaged, and were due to be married in August 2017.

I noticed in the last 6-7 months in the run up to August, that she was not paying the same attention, there was always some excuse, she was ill, tired, or no internet.

I called her many times, but she never answered, would always write later that she was busy or out, but she was apparently unemployed as she lost her job.

To keep the relationship alive, i sent her money (approx $300 dollars per month), and on my visits i would give her $1000 - $1500 dollars everytime to keep her.

2 months before we were due to be married, i asked her, why she does not have the same time for me that she had 6 months ago, and she went off like a rocket, i blame her for everything etc, and communication ended.

i tried on many occassions to contact her, but i never got a reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2017 04:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ekaterina-komkova/internet/ekaterina-komkova-this-person-decieved-me-of-approx-10000-nikolaev-internet-1404323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

resolved

AUTHOR: - ()

This has now been resolved, after no contact for almost 6 months, i got an email from someone called Natalysergeeva1979@gmail. com, this person someohow had Ekaterinas details and hacked her account, she wrote me, that she was Ekaterinas neighbour and Ekaterina would write me when she could get internet.

After no contact for months, i was very suspicious, i done some research into another site that Katya was linked to by her email address called Coomeet. I read about it, and it looked as though they were writing to try and get me to send more money for Katya to get internet. Which i never done.

If i had not received this email, i would not have filed the report in the first instance. Katya has since contacted me and set the record straight.

The matter is closed, relations are finished, but everything has been cleared up.