Complaint Review: elango thirupathy

• elango thirupathy
    402 emmanule court
    valley park, Missouri
    United States of America

USENEXT Aviteo Ltd. Regional Branch The account as been canceled and still they charged me 80 for services valley park, Missouri

I subscribed for Trial run in USNEXT file sharing services. before the end of Trial period, I cancled the services and revived confirmation. Then again I was charged for 84 Euros in my pay pall account.
I called the USNEXT customer services. They said I canceled one user id and they have charged to another user id which , I am supposed to use. They said, they cannot refund the charges and were really rude.
I complained this along with my emails evidences , that I canceled Usenext services. Paypal investigated and revered the changes from Usnext. I was happy that it was solved.
Now after couple of months back , I ma tingeing snail mail form Avito ( parent company for Usenext), that I have failed in my payment and they are going to transfer it to the collection agency.
I am not any posistion to pay this huge amount ( now they claim 110 Euros).!
How can we control this guys? is anything anyone can do about this.
I have war about this rip off thru face book and twitter so everyone stays away from this scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/elango-thirupathy/valley-park-missouri-63088/usenext-aviteo-ltd-regional-branch-the-account-as-been-canceled-and-still-they-charged-1038459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content