Complaint Review: Eldad Lieberman

• Eldad Lieberman
    1010 Wilshire Ave
    Los Angeles #211, California
    USA

Eldad Lieberman Eli Lieberman, New York Jet Club, The London Club, Prestige Private Air Money Theft & Bank Fraud Los Angeles #211 California

Eldad Lieberman after giving a false name, attempted to purchase my business in 2017. Unknowing to me that when I decided to pull out of the del he had already old it to another party and recived $1,280,000.00. The party walked in and took over my business whilst I was on vacation. They are now suing me for not handing over my business. I think that Eldad operates with a team of people always looking to scam you. Jerry Meo, Spring Saunders and now Scotty Hong. They pretend they don't know each other to make you think this is real. Scotty Hong never went after Eldad for his $1,280,000.00!!! Instead he decided to sue me eeven though I have no contract with hong or any promise of sale at all.

Eldad went into Citi Bank in Wilshire in Aug 2017 and emptied a bank account that was holding students education funds also.

So far I have uncovered $1,550,000.00 of scams made by Lieberman, Saunders, Hong and Meo in 2017. [continued below]....

.....

Please be aware of these people. Do Not eter into any business with them at all. Remember it doesn't cost anything to file a Police Report. If we continue to complain he will be arrested. The attorney General in NV is aware he is up to his old tricks again and I was informed this week that the Secret Service are asking about him too.

JJL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2017 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eldad-lieberman/los-angeles-211-california-90017/eldad-lieberman-eli-lieberman-new-york-jet-club-the-london-club-prestige-private-air-m-1403535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content