Complaint Review: ElectroMedical Research

• ElectroMedical Research
    33 Brushwood Court
    Spring, Texas
    USA

ElectroMedical Research Bruce GelerterAja Gelerter refusal to pay wages Spring Texas

I applied for an Administrative position with ElectroMedical Research on Indeed. I began working but the position was nothing what was advertised on the job listing.

I was asked by Aja to look more into their company, to learn more about them/what they do. During this research I found a lot of unsettling accusations about the CEO leaving the country, stealing money, etc. While something of this was mentioned to me before; as they needed reputation management to recover, it was played off as the other party was the one who did the wrong-doing.

They also did not have a working number. I fielded 20-40 calls a day for nearly a week, from people trying to reach a sporting goods company, rather than ElectroMedical research. I mentioned this to Aja a few times but it was blown off as some type of tech issue; one she would handle, but never did.

With what I learned during my research about the company, the phone situation and the fact that the tasks were not administrative/project administator as I applied for, I let Aja know it wasn't a good fit and I woul dnot be continuing the position.

That same day, I sent my final invoice. No response.

I've sent (3) more notices, requestng payment for my final invoice. All have been ignored.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2017 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/electromedical-research/spring-texas-77380/electromedical-research-bruce-gelerteraja-gelerter-refusal-to-pay-wages-spring-texas-1379010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content