Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Audio & Electronic Retail Stores companies on Electronics topic

Showing 26-50 of 4,355 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 30 2017
Telcom management associate TMobile Sold me 4 phones & a service for 4 lines. Said they would pay all 4 disconnect fees they wouldn’t. By the time I figured this out it was to late to return. I ended up paying $1399 to TMobile & now a credit recovery agency wants $1800 for breach of contract. They lied & now want me to pay $3199 for something I’ve never used! Nationwide Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Telcom management associate Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
DJI purchased a drone, Mavic Pro based in china Internet Author: Seneca, Kansas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DJI Internet

Sep 26 2017
Free See TV/TV FOX Antenna/bargainhouse/SC Enterprise Ltd Support @freeseetv.com 1-716-330-1335 (website I order product from)bargainhouse.org (44203) 519-1105 (shipping company)Rapid Fulfillment Center 12924 Pierce StreetPacoima, CA 91331 Ordered product off ad saw on Facebook. Don't order from this site at all its a scam! Knock off company! Internet London Author: Willmar, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Free See TV/TV FOX Antenna/bargainhouse/SC Enterprise Ltd Internet

Sep 21 2017
Showplace rent to own I purchased a Tv fall 2016, the tv went out in a week. They brought me another and it was very old and didnt work, than brought me a third, same problem, i had already paid 387.00 , Than said they would make me a good deal and get me a New tv abd sell to me for 1,000. I believed them, took several weeks to get it. Because of the verbal deal they offered i waited. Also, the VP said he WOULD deduct the 387.00 i had already paid. The employee that kept bring me bad tvs damaged my 659. New entertainment center. Anyway, i paid a over of 1,600. l stopped paying, now they refuse to honor their agreement. And are harrassing me. With calls, and threats from attorney wating the tv back. They have lied and decieved me. Not sure what to do. When i finally got the new tv, the delivery person layed a paper in front of me to sign, i signed and he left with all paperwork. I asked on several occasions for a copy, without success. Now they want tv back or another 479.00! They also lied about the value and age of tv. Mansfield Ohio Author: Lexington, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Showplace rent to own Mansfield, Ohio

Sep 18 2017
LG Electronics DOES NOT HONOR PARTS/SERVICE WARRANTY Huntsville Alabama Author: Phoenix, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: LG Electronics Huntsville, Alabama

eStarland "Missing" Trade In Games Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: eStarland Internet

Sep 18 2017
W/o we fashions I ordered the straightening flat iron with steam for 49.99 an never received it now I can't even find any info on these crooks plz don't order from them I wish I woulda been warned W/o we fashions took money for straightener hot iron for 49.99 an never delivers now you can't contact them Internet Internet Author: Metairie, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: W/o we fashions Internet

Sep 16 2017
Milan Audio Concepts Milan LS-9 ,milanaudioconcepts.com/milan-audio-concepts-ls*, milanaudioconcepts.com This product is sold with the white van scam technique. Colorado Internet
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Milan Audio Concepts Internet

Sep 27 2017
Tick Box Ordered from them. Tried to get refund for 6 months . No luck. Internet Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tick Box Internet

Sep 13 2017
Wow gears Have not answered and haven't received my products Internet
Author: New lenox, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: wow gears Internet

Sep 12 2017
Elly's world Internet Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly's world Internet

Sep 12 2017
Wowgears Made a purchase from wowgears and it's been 9 weeks and still have not received my order and no response from customer service Los Angeles Internet
Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Wowgears Internet

Sep 09 2017
Elly's World I purchased a steam straightener for $49.97. I received conformation email stating that it would take 4-6 weeks to get my item. I never got it. When I back to the website. It was closed down. I sent a email asking about the product. I still haven't got a response. Internet Author: Amityville, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly's World Internet

Sep 25 2017
Oaks pawn south Gainesville Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Oaks pawn south Gainesville, Florida

Sep 05 2017
Cival Van Der Lubbe San Francisco Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cival Van Der Lubbe Internet

Sep 04 2017
Cival van der Lubbe KanoaSeaVal Consumer theft / fraud - accepted payment for pre-order of product that never shipped. refused request for money back. San Francisco California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Seattle, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cival van der Lubbe San Francisco, California

Sep 02 2017
Kanoa Hype for earphones that never came out! I preorder the earphones around 2 years ago and everything seemed beyond legit and I was excited. They just recently shut down everything stating some unable to continue bs. No one was able to get a refund San Francisco Internet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kanoa Internet

Sep 02 2017
Alpha kinetix Gary Phillips Overcharged me and didn't fix the things he said he was fixing. All the same problems remained. Pompano beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Alpha kinetix Pompano beach, Florida

Sep 01 2017
DMI Urgent Notification Carrollton Texas **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: N miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DMI Carrollton , Texas