Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Audio & Electronic Retail Stores companies on Electronics topic

Showing 26-50 of 4,206 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 20 2017
Sprint Not a free tablet. Lied to Spokane washington Nationwide Author: Hayden, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Best Buy What happened yesterday was ridiculous! Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
NavTool, Inc (Vitaliy Sokolov) An EVIL buying experience, pure EVIL. Staten Island New York
Author: Irvine, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: NavTool, Inc Staten Island, New York

Apr 19 2017
Fry's Electronics Gift Cards Manhattan Beach California Author: Manhattan Beach, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Fry's Electronics Manhattan Beach, California

Apr 17 2017
Tobuy Electronic CHEN ZHOU Internet Fraud Shenzhen,Guangdong,China (Mainland) Internet
Author: Solna, Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tobuy Electronic Internet

Apr 17 2017
LA tv repair Edwin herrera Edwin Herrera Took 300.00 and two parts to repair my Samsung tv Sept 21 2016 and has not returned parts or money have asked by phone several times. Santa Anna California
Author: Bell, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: LA tv repair Edwin herrera Santa Anna , California

Apr 13 2017
James Connolly Attorney James Connolly Attorney Gives Bad Advice & Is A Liar - Represent AMX Terrible Attorney, Caused Additional Unncessariy Damage To His Client Dallas Nationwide Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: James Connolly attorney Naples, Florida

Apr 12 2017
Skylar Barron Opened a sprint account without my knowledge and did not pay for and was sent to erc in the amount of 241 Arnot mall horseheads ny 14845 New York Author: Elmira , New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Skylar Barron New York

Apr 10 2017
Northern leasing / Signtronics Jersey City New York Author: Pikeville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: Northern leasing / Signtronics Jersey City,

Apr 10 2017
hifisoundconnections hifisoundconnections They dont cover there WARRANTY that they post and have everyone to BLAME LIARS nixa Missouri Author: Cleveland, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: hifisoundconnections nixa, Missouri

Apr 08 2017
magnetphonecable.com I ordered it on 3/27, as I see it on the record, it went from Canada somewhere to Frankfurt on 4/4, and then has been stuck there. All mails sent were unanswered! Very suspicious, and regret that I made the order. Shipment initiated with DHL Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: magnetphonecable.com Internet

Apr 10 2017
Tophatter/Unbeatable Deals Their products are of poor quality. They defective and cheaply made. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tophatter/Unbeatable Deals Internet

Apr 12 2017
Pioneer Electronic USA LLC Pioneer Electronic USA,Pioneer Electronic LLC Pioneer electronic rip off Long beach California Author: Camden, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Pioneer Electronic USA LLC Long beach , California

May 01 2017
Cellular Outfitter Beware fraud-they hide shipping fees til you have checked out Internet Author: BOCA RATON, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cellular Outfitter Internet

May 10 2017
Liz paz Ebay seller Not honoring the warranty that has given to me Murrieta Internet Author: Dalzell, South Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Liz paz Internet

Mar 25 2017
SkyMax Wind™ Turbines Missouri Wind and Solar This review is to tell you that SkyMaxwind.com is owned by Missouri Wind and Solar Seymour Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: SkyMax Wind™ Turbines