Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Audio & Electronic Retail Stores companies on Electronics topic

Showing 26-50 of 4,127 Found Reports
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Feb 02 2017
AMP Audio Scam for $207 on 2 iPhone speakers that was NEVER PRODUCED. NOW they are "claiming" bankruptcy Internet Author: Maryville , Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: AMP Audio Internet

Feb 17 2017
Powersellerdigital.com JERRY LUCAS BRUCE Scottsdale Arizona Author: Hammond, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Powersellerdigital.com Scottsdale , Arizona

Jan 30 2017
DMI ? Never received 35mm Nippon Camera and deluxe Nippon electronic flash Carroliton Texas Author: Willows , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DMI Carroliton, Texas

Jan 29 2017
Yourwishstore Package supposed to have been delivered but didn't receive Internet Author: Cypress, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yourwishstore Internet

Jan 29 2017
I fix it repair Melbourne square mall Manager told me the phone was repaired but nothing was repaired on it. He was very rude to me, told me that a complaint report would do no good because they don't care about reports. When asked his name he said it was John Doe and slammed the door in my face. Melbourne Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: I fix it repair Melbourne square mall Melbourne , Florida

Jan 29 2017
Emporium Takes monthly payments from my checking account for products that were never received. Los Angeles California Author: Onsted, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Los Angeles , California

Jan 28 2017
Hobbies Discount total fx lightsabers ripoff Internet Author: nebo, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 28 2017
Mifanworld.com Xiaomiworld.com 47 days still waiting on phone delivery ShenZhen Internet
Author: Glasgow, Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mifanworld.com Internet

Jan 26 2017
Emporium I was told my order was not processed, additional information was necessary. I discovered that the company had used my banking details had been used to deduct funds for a purchase that I have not yet received.  San Diego California 92150 Internet Author: Royerford, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Jan 26 2017
Best Buy Store# 449/Corporate My credit card knowing it has been stolen has been allowed to attempt to get a 2000.00 purchase. I contacted corporate and they told me to contact store. They don't do anything knowing the card is stolen. They want me to do all the leg work and attempts to ge this person. Richfield, MN Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Store# 449/Corporate Nationwide

Jan 25 2017
Uniquesquare Worst Customer Service ever SCAM Atlanta Georgia Author: Miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Uniquesquare Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 24 2017
Newegg Possible credit card theft Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Newegg Internet

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
wonderhear Advertised $39.95 charged $59.95 package arrived with no instructions,no phone #,DOES NOT WORK! San Diego California Author: Ft.myers, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: wonderhear San Diego, California

Jan 18 2017
AMI Ventures - Walmart.com Rip Off Overland Park Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: AMI Ventures - Walmart.com Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Emporium I ordered xmas stuff for my kids never received the stuff but they took over $300 out of my account I called on daily bases and got the run arounds. Talked to over 15 different reps and received different answers. Its been over a mth and no product but still taking money out my account. San Diego California Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Jan 13 2017
your wish store where is my purchase? unknown(asia perhaps) Author: stratham, New Hampshire Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: your wish store Internet