Electronics → Audio & Electronic Retail Stores

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 22 2016
Boardwalk buy.com Don't honor their products. Internet Author: Springville , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Boardwalk buy.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
Sound Advice Corporate culture of horrible followup and after-the-sale service Boca Raton Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 20 2016
99santa On 11/27 I ordered items from 99santa, paying extra for 2 day shipping. Now here it is 12/20 and I still haven't received my order. I have emailed them over and over again and I get what I feel is a a form letter emailed back telling me they are so busy that stock is low and they are working really hard on my order. I ended up telling them I want to cancel my order, they say well it's to late to do that.. So I told them they were effing scammers, which they I turn sent me another form type email. Can you help Seneca new york Internet  Author: New castle, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: 99santa Internet

Dec 20 2016
Emporium Never sent product tried to take payment from my account Internet Author: Maricopa , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Dec 20 2016
Dave McDonald McDonald vending Scam Artist Bensenville Illinois Author: MP, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Dave McDonald Illinois

Dec 19 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC I bought a puppy bank online saw the ad on @instagram. It appeared legit but it's been over 4 weeks and I have no package. Also called and the line is not valid. The Grinch who Stole and didn't give me my puppy bank Internet
Author: Midland, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Dec 19 2016
99 Santa Never received items USA: 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, NY, 1 Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 19 2016
Dream Shop USA Scammers Winter Haven, FL Internet Author: westland, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Dream Shop USA Internet

Dec 18 2016
Emporium Fraud,. Stole my money and didn't deliver product Internet Author: Warrenton, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Dec 15 2016
High Class Universe Order not fulfilled after nearly 30 days Internet
Author: Newburgh, Indiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 15 2016
Hobbies discount Placed order # 76380 and never received the item but they did debit my acct for the full amt Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Hobbies discount Internet

Dec 14 2016
BLINQ BLINQ.com, Espo BLINQ Is Theft, Lies, and Consumer Fraud All Bottled Into One Landham Maryland
Author: Denver, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BLINQ Landham, Maryland

Dec 14 2016
Letgo Got Robbed Internet
Author: Snellville, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Letgo Internet

Dec 13 2016
Best Buy Took Return and Never Provided Compensation & Accused me of a Crime! Richfield Minnesota Author: Santa Barbara, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Richfield, Minnesota

Dec 10 2016
an associates Florence scovel Dec 1 st over nite express today dec 11 2016 ,no parcel. paid in full ,can't contact company, Phone not working, no web address Nationwide Author: susquehanna, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: an associates Florence scovel Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Unstoppable doggie banks Ordered in Black Friday, I order 4, they company took out 86.00 out of my account and haven't received order, can-nor reach company Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Unstoppable doggie banks Internet

92, Report #1342016

Dec 07 2016
The Variety Shop Demo Store Ordered clock off facebook site, was charged 64.90 on Oct 15 and have not received same. Date Dec 7 Hamden Connecticut Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Hamden, Connecticut

93, Report #1341989

Dec 07 2016
Defenders Security/ADT Defenders Inc./dba Protect your Home I got into a contract, with this company on Sept.11/2016, what they promise on the phone isn't what they installed in your house.  Do your self a favorite STAY AWAY FROM DEFENDERS SECURITY INC. Indianapolis JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Defenders Security/ADT Indianapolis,