Electronics → Electronic Manufacturers

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jan 01 2017
Atomic deals Took my money, never delivered product Nationwide Author: Abilene, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Atomic deals Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Wonder hearing aid Www.wonderhearingaid.com I ordered a wonderhearingaid on 12-20-2016......my order number was 16783767...have not received any word from them and when I went to check on it they want me to give them another 5 dollars to check on it and then they will charge me another 37 dollars ...are they crazy Have no idea Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Wonder hearing aid Internet

Dec 28 2016
High Class Universe The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Company let me place order online, took money and closed website. This was posted on Facebook and is FAKE!!!! Do not order!!! RIPOFF!!!! Unknown - but don't order from their postings. Internet Author: Mt. Juliet, Tennessee Electronic Manufacturers: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 27 2016
Blane Curry- Westlake Village Moorpark LED Solutions ATTENTION PLEASE!!! DON'T TRUST BLANE CURRY OF WESTLAKE VILLAGE MOORPARK LED" Moorpark Other
Author: portland, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: BLANE CURRY OF WESTLAKE VILLAGE MOORPARK LED Moorpark, Other

Dec 26 2016
Skeeterboard skeeterboard.com Skeeterboard, buyer beware - these are not certified products! Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Skeeterboard Internet

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discounts I paid for 2 air swimmers over a month ago,no response since. I have e-mailed them twice but no response. Vancouver British Columbia Internet Author: Independence , Missouri Electronic Manufacturers: Hobbies Discounts Internet

Dec 22 2016
Apple Inc. I'm being treated like a criminal, and Apple is holding my phone hostatage Nationwide Author: Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
FitnessRepair.com Mickey Mouse Company is Fruadulant St Charles Missouri Author: Bondville, Vermont Electronic Manufacturers: FitnessRepair.com St Charles, Missouri

Dec 20 2016
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc Leasing Equiptment New York New York Author: Arkansas Electronic Manufacturers: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc New York, New York

Dec 18 2016
Swagtron Swagway X2 South Bend Indiana Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Swagtron South Bend IN, Indiana

Dec 17 2016
Ticwatch Review - Ticwatch 2 Ticwear Mobvoi I bought a Ticwatch for my mom for her birthday and despite many tries and many resets, it was not able to be paired for her iPhone. Their customer support is NON EXISTENT and they will not respond to requests for a refund. Internet Author: Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Ticwatch Internet

Dec 13 2016
Smart Tint - Will Sharp Will Sharp, Smart Tint, The Patronising, unreliable, bad support Internet Author: Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Smart Tint - Will Sharp Internet

Dec 10 2016
Value Toy Venture aka Grey Clooney aka Secides.com this is a scammer using fake shipping companies. Will ask more money via western union. UK, Nebraska, Alabama Internet Author: Mission Hills, California Electronic Manufacturers: Value Toy Venture Internet

Dec 06 2016
dabado dissapointed with dabado colorado Internet Author: huron, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: dabado Internet

Dec 04 2016
Emporium.com Online Diggers Scam Artists Los Angeles Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Electronic Manufacturers: Emporium.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Ninja coffee bar False warranty Newton Massachusetts
Author: Church hill, Tennessee Electronic Manufacturers: Ninja coffee bar Newton, Massachusetts

Nov 30 2016
Newegg false ads, unilateral debit of service charge on out of stock item when cancelled Industry, California Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Newegg Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 24 2016
microsoftbill.ms I have been charged 113 $ in october 2016 :(. This isnt fair :( i dont knw whom to contact how to contact . am a student and 100 $ means a lot to me :( Please help me in findint to contact this dirty microsfotbill.ms.net ba*ds :( PLease help me Internet Author: toronto, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: microsoftbill.ms Internet

Nov 13 2016
Shenzhen guiding sources technology co ltd. Sz-guiding sources technology co ltd I went on alibba.com searching for electronic items to pirchase, however sz-gudingsources reslomded to me, there web site look official and original. So i continued to communicate with them how ever taylor(sales manager) ensure me they are legitimate business and they are licensed registration certificate are on web page. Shenzhen guangdkng china Nationwide
Author: Kingston, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Shenzhen guiding sources technology co ltd. Nationwide