Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Telephones companies on Electronics topic

Showing 51-75 of 2,072 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jan 03 2017
Casey Ditmore - Whole Cell - Cell Mart Scam, fraud, liar, thief, Whole Cell Austin Texas
Author: Oregon Telephones: Casey Ditmore - Whole Cell Austin, Texas

Jan 03 2017
Usedphones.com Stole my entire office phone system, promising to pay several times but never did! Simi Valley California Author: San Diego, California Telephones: Usedphones.com Simi Valley, California

Jan 02 2017
GeekBuying.com Did not fulfill its obligation did not supply do not refund Guangdong Author: Nes Ziona, Alabama Telephones: GeekBuying.com Guangdong,

Dec 30 2016
Verizon Wireless When I switched away from Verizon, they not only didn't provide the pro-rated refund I was entitled to, they billed me an additional month, effectively stealing $260. Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Tmobil and Assurant Insurance The Insurance is denaying my claim , when they never give me solution , because they don't have the same phone to replace it , no they said the claim is expire . Nationwide Author: ROMEOVILLE, Illinois Telephones: Tmobil and Assurant Insurant Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
syncelectronic sold phone as new but it had already been used Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Telephones: syncelectronic Internet

Dec 19 2016
Tracfone Tracfone representative Lied about policy they stole 5225.06 minutes from me at a cost of $480.00 Nationwide telephone service Nationwide Author: MINERVA, Ohio Telephones: Tracfone Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
Opticom Solution Incorporated Victor Offered VIRUS protection through APPLE SUPPORT. Addison,Illinois Nationwide Author: Hominy, Oklahoma Telephones: Opticom Solution Incorporated Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
World global network WGN No delevery of products no refund no answers Nationwide Author: San Jose, Alabama Telephones: World global network Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Ahmad Almarhabi Fraudelent charge of over $700 for iphone to my Amazon account. Amazon cancelled order due to lack of payment option. Sarasota Florida Author: Denton, Texas Telephones: Ahmad Almarhabi Sarasota, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Walmart.com Walmart, Walmart online services Never order from them online Arkansas Internet Author: Tonopah, Nevada Telephones: Walmart.com Internet

Nov 27 2016
Xiaomiforsale long, long waiting time, without reply, delivery or refund Was in Europe, moved to China Internet Author: Budapest, Other Telephones: Xiaomiforsale Internet

Nov 19 2016
lyca mobile lyca lyca refused to give out my mobile account number and pin after all verification passed Internet Author: corona, New York Telephones: lyca mobile Internet

Nov 11 2016
Rewards Zones US I waited 35 minutes to fill a serve and I waited a week or two for my iphone 7 and still haven't received it Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Telephones: Rewards Zones US Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
SAMSUNG PROMOTIONS Samsung trying to deny promotion gift by saying my s7edge has an invalid imei/mac address newjersy new york Nationwide
Author: Kennewick, Washington Telephones: SAMSUNG PROMOTIONS Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
MetroPCS Retail Store MC4 Wireless Inc Phone was worth $49.99, charged me $165.00 had damages, refused to accept return or exchange Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Telephones: MetroPCS Retail Store Brooklyn, New York

Oct 26 2016
SmithGear SmithGear Does Not Honor Return Policy Despite Many Requests! Bluffton South Carolina Author: Houston, Texas Telephones: SmithGear Bluffton, South Carolina

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
BuyBackBoss ripoff, non payment, stolen, customer, privacy, sell iphone, bad company Internet Author: San Mateo, California Telephones: BuyBackBoss Internet

Oct 22 2016
Tracfone They added minutes to wrong phone then would not help me change it. Hot Springs Arkansas Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Telephones: tracfone Internet

Oct 20 2016
Plantronics Inc Toss it in the Trash, your headset $80 Santa Cruz California Author: Los Angeles, California Telephones: Plantronics Santa Cruz, California