Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Telephones companies on Electronics topic

Showing 76-100 of 2,070 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 16 2016
A T and T A T and T Biggest Rip Off Ever!! Nationwide Author: Tawas, Michigan Telephones: A T and T Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
TMobile Bargain Basement Business Practice Nationwide  Author: Los Angeles, California Telephones: TMobile Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Straight Talk Wireless Lying thieves thieves disrespectful jerks scammers Wal-Mart company ban Miami Internet Author: Clifton Springs, New York Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Oct 12 2016
fastcardtech sold me a defective cell phone and refuses to reply to any attempts to contact them and the email they provide is not working, all mail comes back as undeliverable the number is out of denver, co Internet Author: manchester, Tennessee Telephones: fastcardtech Internet

Oct 10 2016
Diamond Wireless or A Wireless Convinced to switch to Verizon in order to get a "free" iphone. The offer didn't go through on a technicality. HAMPTON Virginia Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Telephones: Diamond Wireless HAMPTON, Virginia

Oct 10 2016
Samsung Poor Service & Does not honor their promotions Samsung.com Author: BUFFALO, New York Telephones: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Boost Mobile Store Leased a cell phone. Was informed that I could pay off anytime I wanted in a period of 90 days. Was not informed that a 20% fee would be charged fof paying off in the term they said that I could do. Was not told about the penalties. brandon Florida Author: brandon, Florida Telephones: Smartpay Leasing, Boost Mobile brandon, Florida

Oct 08 2016
Rewardzoneusa Google has 10 Apple user at random could win an iPhone 6s I was one went through the process but the website I had to go through said country was banned. Internet Author: St. Johns, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rewardzoneusa Internet

84, Report #1331987

Oct 06 2016
Apple Computer Inc. 1957 iphone 6s plus has defective engineering and the company will do nothing about it. Cupertino,  California Author: Chula Vista, California Telephones: Apple Computer Inc Nationwide

85, Report #1331967

Oct 06 2016
CyberDoc LLC Poor iPhone 6S repair service and poor customer service. East Setauket New York Author: SouthBoston, Virginia Telephones: CyberDoc LLC East Setauket, New York

Oct 05 2016
gorilla gadgets Bogus products  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Telephones: gorilla gadgets Internet

Oct 05 2016
vonage vonage ripoff Internet Author: cortland, New York Telephones: vonage Internet

Sep 23 2016
Mobile Flow AVOID SELLER. Misrepresented product, then lied about it. Shenzen, Guangdong, China Internet Author: Tieton, Washington Telephones: Mobile Flow Internet

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 17 2016
SQUARETRADE misleading advertising- this will not honor its agreement New York Internet Author: Hauppauge, New York Telephones: SQUARETRADE Internet

Sep 14 2016
sw garden place Vesta corporation MONEY TAKEN FROM CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION 11950 SW Garden Pl, Tigard, oregon
Author: Gosport, Indiana Telephones: sw garden place Oregon

Sep 14 2016
Jessica Pullen This is probably fake name Sent spoof e-mail confirming payment (via PayPal) for an item purchased on eBay. Based on that e-mail I sent the sold item via FedEx (tracking number: 77719287564) to the individual. Portland Oregon
Author: White Plains, New York Telephones: Jessica Pullen Portland, Oregon

Sep 10 2016
Roger morris False item , broken and wrong item, (((redacted))) PEMBROKE PNES FL 33025-5902 Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Telephones: Roger morris Internet

Sep 03 2016
Tracfone TF/ Ingram micro mobility TracFone warehouse was suppose to send in my track phone from my post office to straight talk, so they can replace me anew one. $100 value too. Its been over a month. No phone back. No way to contact the manager I spoke to over the phone. Indiana Author: Polson, Montana Telephones: Tracfone Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Boost Mobile Each month my service completely shuts down for ten days. Brown City Nationwide Author: Brown City, Michigan Telephones: Boost Mobile Nationwide