Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Television Parts & Services companies on Electronics topic

Showing 26-50 of 1,125 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jul 31 2017
United VTR Tom Phan Ripped-off my 89 Father-in-law Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Television Parts & Services: United VTR Houston, Texas

Jul 24 2017
Rboxtv Derek Joseph Bought Rboxtv and it stopped working. Owner made me mail back unit with additional $25.00 fee to be reprogrammed. It was sent back to me and still didn't work. Called tch line repeatedly and left messages with one callback by Rbox when I was unavailable . After 4 months,I am exaspirated with Rboxtv. service NONexistent! New Port Richey Florida Author: Alabama Television Parts & Services: Rboxtv New Port Richey, Florida

Jul 26 2017
The Lala Box,Richard Hentosh, owner Poor product, worse company service, owner dishonest Brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: The Lala Box Aston, Pennsylvania

TVFOX Antenna Took my money and have not delivered my order  Alberta Canada
Author: EDMONTON, Alberta, Alberta Television Parts & Services: TVFOX Antenna Edmonto, Alberta

Jul 21 2017
Antenna Deals Part of/associated directly with Lava Electronics Antenna Deals, false advertising! Will NOT answer your calls/messages once the sale is made. Will NOT refund your money even after you send their poor quality equipment back to them! Flint Texas Author: Macomb, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Antenna Deals Flint , Texas

Jul 21 2017
Matthew Palma Fraud, Misrepresentation, Falsifying Documents Atherton California Author: Los Altos, California Television Parts & Services: Matthew Palma Atherton, California

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 19 2017
TVFrog FreeseeTV There was a order placed and moneys were taken out of my account that i did not approve.And i can't get in contact with anyone to have them return my money. So i contact my bank and they said to get in touch with power contact.biz which this site came up so i need info for my bank so they can help me to get money put back in my account.  Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas Television Parts & Services: TVFrog Internet

Jul 17 2017
mygoodiefinder Robert Heaney Electronic repair service that advertises for rare components to fix them.. Then keeps them. Internet / Prescott Internet / AZ Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Television Parts & Services: mygoodiefinder Internet

Jun 26 2017
neotube neotube tv Manny, owner, scam, restocking fee, doesn't work when guaranteed it would Brooklyn New York Author: santa monica, California Television Parts & Services: neotube Brooklyn, New York

Jun 26 2017
Vizio Vizio Television Irvine California Author: Rochester, New York Television Parts & Services: Vizio Irvine, California

Jun 22 2017
Karmon KA-42 Home theater Scam White Van Scam, Toyota 4-Runner in this case Mira Mesa California Author: San Diego, California Television Parts & Services: Karmon KA-42 Home theater Scam Mira Mesa, California

Jun 19 2017
Google Chromecast stopped working Mountain View CA Author: boston, Massachusetts Television Parts & Services: Google Internet

Jun 15 2017
RCA (Thomson Electronics) Purcshas bad RCA 65 -inch flat screen smart tv w/built in ROKU Indianapolis Indiana Author: Whiteland, Indiana Television Parts & Services: RCA (Thomson Electronics) Indianapolis, Indiana

May 28 2017
Thornton Cable Fraud, Fake, Theft Thorton Colorado Author: Plain City, Ohio Television Parts & Services: Thornton Cable Colorado

May 15 2017
Direct TV Buyer beware Carol Stream Illinois Author: Oscoda, Michigan Television Parts & Services: Direct TV Carol Stream, Illinois

May 05 2017
99install Dolphininstallation.com Overcharging customer, Underpaying contractor, Not paying contractor, Cheapest hardware made in China, Not operating in the United States, Refusal to call the contractor on the job or after (Only text), Calling the contractor via text an "idiot", Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Television Parts & Services: 99install Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
LG Bought a 50 inch tv and it broke within 3 years Nationwide Author: fort myers, Florida Television Parts & Services: LG Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
Samsung Samsung Horrible Customer Service, Terrible Warranty, Faulty 4K TVs Nationwide Author: Temecula, California Television Parts & Services: Samsung Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Free tv key sent a product that I tried. Then when it did not work I called to get a refund & was told that the time add lasped to get a refund. They said, that I would recieve a new one,but not a refund. It does not work either. I would not recommend this product free tv key to anyone. I even had a technical person look at setting it up & it still would not work. Fairfield NJ Author: Royston, Georgia Television Parts & Services: Free tv key Nationwide