Complaint Review: Eleven2

• Reported By: Josh — Internet New Zealand
  • Eleven2

Internet
    United States of America

Eleven2, Eleven2 Hosting Not giving guaranteed refund, negligent customer service, Internet

*Author of original report: Refund Now Issued

In December 2012, a few days within guaranteed refund date they advertise, decided to go for the refund after we wanted to move or shutdown our site (it wasn't working out). Submitted support ticket, 'Nick Hudson' talked with me a bit and then the trial expired. Was told something like "you need a paypal account as I can't refund you now" or something like that. Explained I didn't want to open a paypal account and didn't currently have one, wanted to discuss alternatives-- they never spoke to me again after this.

Expected contact in January, but nope. By February I had spoken to 3 customer service reps, and followed advice with email. Submitted another ticket complaining about the dogsh*t service, which seems to be reported about web wide on blogs (d**n it had I only known this to begin with). Eventually did some online work for someone and was forced to make a paypal account, so I figured the stubbornness and unhelpfulness of Eleven2 wouldn't matter and they'd just give me the refund now I've had to oblige. I was wrong. They continue to do nothing, no contact whatsoever.

Its now March and I'm still ignored, tickets are just in 'admin review'.  Eleven2 didn't take action within the refund period, refused to help me out after the period ticked over (as the result of them not issuing the refund when they could have) and are neglecting my case, wasting my time, and I speculate (but can't confirm) they are not willing to uphold this guarantee. I don't want to talk to anymore customer rep drones that give cheap talk and dead-end "advice". Coming up to three months now of nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eleven2/internet/eleven2-eleven2-hosting-not-giving-guaranteed-refund-negligent-customer-service-interne-1024257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Refund Now Issued

AUTHOR: JayCactus - (New Zealand)

As of 9th March 2013 (NZDT) Eleven2 have issued the refund via PayPal. Hudson apologized twice for the delays.