Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, August 15, 2017

• Reported By: Larry — Riverview Florida USA
Elite Lawn Care Inc
402 E.Jackson Street Tampa, Florida USA

Elite Lawn Care Inc Elite Lawn Care Service, Rep Jason Fisher, Rip Us Off w/FAKE Contract & No Svc. Tampa Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

As per the previous complaintant, Elite Lawn Care Service & left a very professional (glossy) flyer advertising an all-inclusive lawn service for $495 per year on my door approximately 7/27/17.  I called, made an appt for Jason Fisher to come out and look at the lawn.  He came and said that my lawn fell within their service size and we could sign a contract for a 1 year service.  However, if we paid for the yearly service in CASH we could get a 20% discount.  We decided to do that and signed the contract with the stipulation included that we have 90 days from our start date to cancel this serviceand receive a full refund.  We paid a total of $395 CASH.  He advised we would get an email the next morninhg with days and times of service availibility .  We did and it was agreed that our date of service would be Thursday beginning August 10, 2017.  When we did not here from the Company by Friday, I began calling with no answers although they had several prompt options, i.e., name of rep, sales, billing, etc.  I've left several messages to no avail from anyone or any department.  I contacted the Hillsborough County Sheriff's office and they have received severall complaints about this same JASON FISHER AND ELITE LAWN CARE SERVICE.  One person told the Sheriff's office that he went to the phisical office address of their so-called ofc & it is a virtual ofc.  No real set up.  I will meet with the Fraud Dept later this week to make the formal report.  In the meantime they have asked me to go online to a site called "Next Door.com and try to find any other neighbors affected by this scam artist!!!  If anyone else has been affected, contact your local Police or sheriffs dep and also contact this site!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2017 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/elite-lawn-care-inc/tampa-florida-33602/elite-lawn-care-inc-elite-lawn-care-service-rep-jason-fisher-rip-us-off-wfake-contract-1392920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Lawn Care Inc