Complaint Review: Elliott Bayview Apartments

• Elliott Bayview Apartments
    151 John Street
    Seattle, Washington
    USA

Elliott Bayview Apartments, Nnesha Robertson, Elliott Bayview Elliott Bayview and Nnesha Stole my furniture, in violation of Seattle Landlord-Tenant Laws Seattle Washington Seattle Washington

Elliott Bayview / Nnesha Robertson stole my furniture after moving out, while I went through a difficult situation in a foreign country. I attempted to have friends in Seattle move my furniture out and pick it up from storage at Viktoria; Viktoria made a decision to ignore my attempts at arranging the move-out of my furniture for over a month. A month later, when I threatened litigation, Elliott Bayview offered me my furniture - but with exhoribant storage fees. When I asked for an itemiized report and elaboration, Elliott Bay View / Nnesha ignored my communications in direct contravention to Seattle law and the lease contract.

The actions of Elliott Bay View violate multiple laws in Seattle RCW - and constitute theft. It is unconscionable that a professional management company would do this. I highly recommend you avoid Elliott Bayview, as management is dishonest and skirts the law. It is a shame, as the location is excellent.

Nnesha is consumately unprofessional - she first ignored me, then made arbitrarily high storage fees that were illegal, then refused to itemize them, then stole my furniture entirely.

Furthermore, the building did nothing when it was clear another resident (Addison Rentals / Ieva Vashkus) stole my garage remote and spot. I made a police report and asked for records - Elliott Bayview did not assist the police whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2017 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/elliott-bayview-apartments/seattle-washington-98109/elliott-bayview-apartments-nnesha-robertson-elliott-bayview-elliott-bayview-and-nnesha-1397131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content