Complaint Review: ELLYS WORLD

• Reported By: Stephanie — Indian orchard Massachusetts USA
  • ELLYS WORLD

Internet
    USA

ELLYS WORLD I clicked on a link i saw on Facebook about a hair straightner , i went ahead and ordered it for $49.99, they sent me a confirmation right after stateing it will take about 4-6 weeks and if i had any questions to email them. email even had a view your order button which i would check occasionally and then one day it said website not available so i went ahead and sent an email stateing its bben 6 weeks and i havnt recieved my shipment and i still havnt heard back. Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

On July 23rd 2017 I was scrolling down my newsfeed on Facebook and came across a video of a girl straightning another girls hair with this " professional steam hair straightener" so i went ahead and clicked on the website address they had on it.

On the website i went ahead and ordered this hair straightener for $49.97, asa soon as i was done it sent me an email with a confirmation number and stateing that it should take between 4 to 6 weeks to arrive and if i had any questions to email them.

Now on the email it also had a " view my order " button, which i would check occasionally. after the fourth week it longer let me view my order and said the website was temporaly down.

i went ahead and waiting till the six week september 3rd 2017 and sent them an email explaining i havnt recieved my order and still havnt heard anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2017 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ellys-world/internet/ellys-world-i-clicked-on-a-link-i-saw-on-facebook-about-a-hair-straightner-i-went-ahead-1397772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content